Friday, August 03, 2007

Ok I tried several times from Nashville to post and they didn't save for some reason. Have no idea why.

Just a quick post to let everyone know we are home safe after a very long 5 hour trip. We got stuck in Bowling Green in stand still traffic for over an hour. After lunch at Mcdonalds right next to the News Inn (where the Uhls, Barfields, and Deans swim) the kids were not happy about getting back in the car.

We are glad to be home and out of the car. We have a busy week ahead getting ready for school. We found out today which teacher the kids got (not one I wanted but not the least favorite) so Monday we have to go pick up a supply list. Can you believe I am one week (9 days) away from my babies going to kindergarten?????? Neither can I. Oh well.

I will post pictures tomorrow. Now I have to get kids to bed and get myself to bed. I'm exhausted after the week!!!!

No comments: