Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Dara hugged Ali Edwards

Oh my goodness!!!!! Dara is at CHA in Nashville as I type this at a crop where Ali Edwards is. She got to meet and hug Ali. For those of you that don't know Ali is my very very favorite Scrapbooker/artist. I would love to meet her and pick her brain and just learn the creative things she knows. Oh my goodness! I can't believe it. Of course she called me immediately to let me know. You can check Ali out on her blog here.

On to our day. I did much better today. No tears. No going back to bed. I ran errands, cleaned around the house, worked on some layouts and picked up the kids. Tonight we went bowling with the twins from the pool Mollie and Morgan. We had a blast. We met at 5:30 and I looked at my watch for the first time at 7:45. Bedtime is 8:00. The kids, the moms, and the dads all get along great. We will see each other again on Sat at the pool.

The kids had a good day at school except for a couple of discipline things I am upset about, but not the kids. Tomorrow night is open house. We'll see.

That is all for tonight. The pictures from the bowling alley didn't come out. Hope you enjoyed the pictures of Caroline in her wig.

No comments: