Friday, August 24, 2007

We made it!

Well we have made it through 10 days of school. The kids have learned so much. Caroline's name was chosen today so she got the morning message. This is a note (message) that she writes to the students every day. The kids have learned that Good morning is the greeting, Love Ms. Hunt is the closing and the middle is the body. Isn't that amazing.

We went to open house on thurs night and I am feeling much better about school. She told me my kids were a hoot and so funny. They are very comfortable and doing great. I can't explain to you how very excited they are every day when they get in the van. They immediately start telling me about their day. Also, we still haven't had crying or not wanting to go to school. They hop right out of the car and off they go. I'm so thankful they love it. I'm sure it makes my life much easier.

I cleaned the kids rooms (gross, yuck, nasty, dirty, etc,). 2 bags of trash and 3 loads of laundry and 3 hours later they are spotless. Dusted, swept, mopped, clean under the bed, organized, closets arranged, the whole thing. I dare anyone to think about messing it up. We incorporated some new rules tonight I'll let you know how that goes. I also cleaned the rest of the house too. Always feels nice to have a clean house.

this weekend we are planning on playing, swimming, and going to the batting cage. Nick got his official call tonight for fall ball. He is playing for the yankees again and is very excited. Practice monday night. Game Tuesday night. Wow that is fast. It is only a month though. After telling Nick about it he insisted on practice at the batting cage bc he will be playing machine pitch. Uncle Jason don't freak out. I've already done it for you. At least this team is 5yr olds. I think it will be ok.

FYI I'm lovin' these right now.
I'll take pics this weekend.

That is about all from here I think. Have a great weekend.

No comments: