Thursday, August 09, 2007

3 days and counting!




Today I went to the dr and I'm "officially" allowed to drive. Whoo Hoo! My leg is healing, but has not healed all the way. This means I have to wear the air cast for 4 more weeks. I also have to continue to take the aspirin just in case. He did not interrogate me and never questioned if I was being "good" or not. You could still see through the bone on the xray where it was broken.




We also dealt with the kids rooms today. I'm almost embarrassed to show a picture of them, but here they are. Nobody judge me bc they were clean 3 days ago. I have no idea how my kids can make such a mess that quick.




Went to the pool this afternoon and it was so hot I stayed in the pool the whole time we were there. That is very unusual. The kids love it when I get in with them.




Tomorrow we have a lot on our plate. Aunt Carol and Uncle Danny get here at 9:30. Caroline goes to the ENT at 2:00, then to school for "meet the teacher", then home to get ready for family pictures at 5:30, and finally to l'burg for a hay ride and cook out. We are spending the night and will be there for Alex's bday on Saturday. Whew I'm tired already.

Here is what I did last night after the kids went to bed....ironed all Caroline's uniforms. Yes I ironed.
HOpe you have a good weekend.

No comments: