Tuesday, August 07, 2007

5 days and counting!

We spent the day at home this morning doing things around the house then went to Dee's to turn in a sample. They are redecorating and getting crocs. I'm so excited. They are adding a gift shop in the middle of the store. They are getting rid of fabric I think. Scrapbooking is staying.

I took the kids to the pool this afternoon around 3:30 and John and Doug met us after work. The guys and kids played basketball in the pool which the kids really enjoyed. It wasn't very crowded and that was nice. The water felt like bath water, but after sitting in the sun it felt great. I think it is only the 3rd time I've been in.

After swimming I fixed burgers for dinner. I got about 15 items listed on ebay today. I wish I had gotten it done, but it takes so long to do. If anyone has any pointers let me know.

Tomorrow hold more of the same. Trying to get ready for school. I'm trying to get house straightened up before so I don't have to spend my first couple of day without kids home cleaning. We'll see.

Joe and Sarah will be at Granny's tomorrow and Aunt Carol and Uncle Danny will be here on Friday. I think we are heading to l'burg for a haw ride on Frid. and back on Sat for Alex's 1st bday.

No pics today. Hope everyone had a good day. I'll update tomorrow.

No comments: