Wednesday, August 15, 2007

sorry for the absence in posting, but my beloved computer is broke again. So let me get you caught up. The kids absolutely love school. Their teachers name is Mrs. Hunt. They get to sit beside each other at a round table for 4. They are sharing a locker with one other person and not each other. They are starting to ask when they get a day off and today when they got home Nick immediately put his pj's on. The last couple of days they have been 100miles a minute, but not today.



I'm very lonely around here during the day. The house is very quiet and i can't seem to get motivated to do anything. I did some cleaning today and plan to work tomorrow. Dee's got in some cool little mailboxes that you can decorate. Awhile back the kids wanted mailboxes and made some out of boxes and left each other notes. So I think it will be cute to have real ones they can leave notes in. I will take a picture when I get them finished.



Caroline is having outpatient surgery on Friday morning to have her ear tubes removed. Not really a big deal, but they have to put her to sleep so it has to be done at hospital. The dr said it would only take 3-4 minutes. It will take longer to put her under. This will be Nick's first day at school without her. He is not very excited, but i hope he will be fine after he gets there.



Here are a couple of pics. We hung our family pic in the dinning room. Let me know what you think. I made this spot for the kids to hang their backpacks and it is working out pretty good. it is easy for them to reach. That catches you up on what is going on here. I'm just trying to deal with the changes around here.

1 comment:

Us! said...

I love the backpacks hanging up...makes it seem very grown up at your house doesn't it? McKenna will be going to preschool this year so we will have 3 backpacks with a purpose in the hall way! You are in my prayers. Let me know if you have specifics for me to focus on!