Wednesday, August 08, 2007

4 days and counting!

Well I have made it through another day. I ironed Caroline's uniform shirts and am washing jumpers and shorts. I still have to iron his shorts and her jumpers. I didn't realize school was going to cause so much extra work for me. I spent an hour on the phone making dr apt for kids and taking care of business. Then we headed to the pool around 4:00 to meet John after work. The kids and I swam for a couple of hours and John never made it bc he had a flat tire. Now we are watching Everyone's Hero and taking it easy tonight. It is even hot in the house.

I am a pathetic mother. We are on our school schedule, but this morning we got up at 7:30 and by 9:30 we couldn't hold our eyes open....so we went back to bed. My kids that never sleep were back asleep within a minute of laying down. I'm praying they are going to be ok next week. I'm hoping they will be so busy that they won't get tired.



Joe, Sara, and Alex arrived safely at Granny's today. She was oohing and aahing over him when I last talked to her. I can't wait to see him. Aunt Carol will be here on Friday and we have big plans in the burg. Then home to start school on Monday. Still no tears.



Here is a pic of the kids laying on the couch with John watching the movie.

No comments: