Monday, August 20, 2007

Ok here I am. My computer is still in repair world at Best buy somewhere so I am using John's work computer. We hadn't been able to get it to connect to our wireless so that is why I haven't updated the blog in a couple of days. So here goes:

Friday Caroline had her ear tubes removed. Yes it was surgery and it went well until the anesthsia started to wear off. she was so mean and nasty. She screamed at the top of her lungs for 1 1/2 hours after we got in the car. She couldn't walk and got mad because I wouldn't let her try. It was kind of scary for a while. After a nap she was back to her old self and doesn't remember any of it.

Nick went to school by himself on Fri. and did fine with it. We were worried that he would throw a fit but he didn't. We had a great weekend playing, at the pool, the batting cage, watching High School Musical 2, and visiting Grandma and grandpa. They were ready to go back to school today. Seems like they are learning a lot and are always excited to tell you about their day.

I'm hanging in there. It is very quiet and lonely around the house, but I'm trying to keep myself busy. I have a couple of pictures of Nick at the batting cage, and Caroline in her new long blonde hair which she is sleeping in right now, but my batteries died again so I will try to post them tomorrow.

Hope you are all doing good.

No comments: