Monday, July 30, 2007

Just wanted to let you know we are safe and sound in Nashville! Our 3 hour trip was very long. 10 minutes in Nick was already asking if we were here yet. We made it on half tank of gas, but made 3 stops to use the restroom. Oh well traveling with kids.

Our room is awesome (as the kids say). It is two rooms with a frig, microwave and living room. The couch is a pull out and the bedroom has a king size bed. At least if we all end up in it we will have enough room. Looks like we are going to try Nashville shores water park, the zoo and hit Oprymills mall and there is another mall right by our hotel that looks nice. It should be plenty to keep us busy until friday.

The weekend was great! Nick had his last ball game. He got his trophy and that made him very happy. We also spent time with Lauren, Emily, Don, and Vicki. The kids had a blast playing at Gattiland and Grandmas.

My leg is doing good. I will be glad when the 9th gets here and I can officially walk. It feels great and I can do almost everything. I have full range of motion. I can even move it in a circle. I think I am doing pretty good for 21 days out.

I forgot the camera in the van and John had to take it so I will take pictures tonight and update tomorrow. That is all that is going on here.

9 days until Aunt Carol gets here.
14 days until school starts.

No comments: