Wednesday, January 18, 2006




Yeah! We had snow this morning. The kids were so excited. We needed to go to the grocery and target, but the kids wanted to play. I finally got them in the car and we headed to target. The next thing I hear is "Mom the snow is melting". So we compromised and only went to target. It literally took longer to get both of them dressed/undressed then they were outside. There were a lot of snowballs thrown. Especially at me. They thought it was funny to get to throw something at Mommy. Caroline did a lot of standing around eating snow. Daddy taught her she could do that. Things were going great then Nick decided he would plow Caroline down and "I'm ready to go in right now" was all the neighborhood heard. Nick went out back and played longer. This is him getting ready to throw a snowball at me! He really enjoyed playing in the snow. After getting everyone out of their clothes and dried off, they played church and had a party under Caroline's bed. What a hoot!!!! All I know is they were being quiet, I went to check on them and they had yogurt and cheese under the bed. I can't get them to understand we can't take food into their rooms. Oh well, I'll keep trying.

After all that we still needed to do a little school today. So that consisted of a bath with new bathtub crayons (writing), playdoh (letters and creativity), and reading books (reading, math patterns, sequence, and letters). When John got home I headed off to church to work. Whew, it was a busy day.


Aren't you glad to see them doing a little school work? Nick is making a car road and Caroline was making letters. On the table is a G and a H. Such smart kids. Enjoy we will post tomorrow.

1 comment:

uhlsfam said...

How fun that they got to play in the snow!! Thanks for the cutie pictures. Did you all make snowcream? :-)

Give the kiddos hugs for us!

Blog Archive