Thursday, January 26, 2006


Not much going on here. We started our morning by taking Caroline to dance. Nick has decided not to dance anymore, and I haven't been able to talk him back into it. This picture is the last time he danced. It was parent day. Don't they both look so cute? She has become more social since Nick stopped. And has started dancing all the time. Before they just stood and talked or looked at each other......Crazy I know! He is enjoying his special time with me. Nick and I ran errands while Caroline was at dance. Then it was home for a nap, because mommy still has cold/flu whatever this stuff is and it is bad. Then we got up and put all my materials together for my scrapbook class that started tonight. It went well. I have 6 ladies, and they are all talkers. It should be fun. Nick took his spa bath tonight and got an application of special lotion from Daddy. I wish you guys could see the difference in his skin. It is awesome. If you have any problems with your skin I recommend Beauty control and can give you info on a rep. (My special DeeDee sells it) Just let me know if you would like to try any of the products and we can set you up with her.

Mel and dd can you believe clijsters has to retire? It is so sad. I was pulling for her. Looking forward to the finals this weekend. That is all for today. More tomorrow.

One more update...The room is still clean! Yeah! She gets Caroline Baby back on saturday. She is looking forward to it! She has missed her a lot. Sort of made me feel bad until I thought about the tuna! Then I was ok with it.

No comments:

Blog Archive