Monday, January 23, 2006






This is Caroline laying in the bed because she wasn't feeling good. While she was laying down Nick was outside.
Tennis...tennis...tennis! I played tennis this morning with the team I will be playing with in August. I am so excited. Jose told me I had great fundamentals & techniques I just need to work on consistency. I will be practicing with them on Monday and Friday mornings. I also signed Nick and Caroline up for the mighty mites tennis clinic today. We headed over to the L'ville tennis club and got rackets for them. They start on Feb. 13 and are very excited.

We got up at 7:00 this morning...huh! Caroline had the hardest time. When we got home she took a nap...all by herself. It was fairly nice out this afternoon so Nick went out to play with his new racket. I think he has a good swing. The pics are great I think.

When Daddy got home we ate dinner and went for a walk. My goal is to loose 20lbs by August when I start playing on tennis team. After our walk Doug game over and we had game night. This is going to be a weekly event now. We played scene it...Doug won!

1 comment:

uhlsfam said...

too fun!!! i love that they are going to take lessons! dd and i saw at walmart some special balls to teach beginners. keep your eye out for them, they might be good for caroline and nick! i don't know how i missed your call - and we missed FEDERER! I'm going to the australian open website to see what happened!!!!

Blog Archive