Sunday, January 22, 2006


Hope everyone had a great Sunday. We all slept late today because we had a long night last night. The kids stayed with Helen and Dave last night while John, Doug and I went to L'burg. We listened to a live band and celebrated my aunt's birthday. He had a good time, but everyone was sleepy today. After we got up we hung around the house for a while then we tried to go play tennis. As soon as everyone got dressed it started to rain. John said "it doesn't look like much. Let's go ahead and try." As we were getting in the car the rain started to pour but in our best optimistic attitude we drove to the tennis courts anyway. It continued to rain, rain, rain, rain, and is still raining. So we headed back home. Nick rode his bike in the garage for a little while, Caroline headed off to watch Dora, and I worked on lesson plans for my up coming scrapbook class.

We did some school today. Caroline did great on dot to dot and counting. Nick did some tracing and counting as well. Church called this afternoon to see if I could sub tonight, so I said yes. Helen and Dave came over tonight to watch football, the kids played and enjoyed their company and I headed off to church. When I got home I visited with them and now I'm blogging. Exciting day!

Caroline is writing with these cool crayons we found that you use in the bathtub. Isn't that neat?

2 comments:

uhlsfam said...

those pens are too cool! where did you find those?

pottsfamily said...

we got the crayons at target in the toy isle with the playdoh and crayola bath stuff. They make paint too.

Blog Archive