Monday, January 16, 2006

Migraine Monday



Well, today wasn't very good. I got a migraine last night and still had it when I woke up this morning. The kids took very good care of me. I started feeling better this afternoon. It was about 55 degrees out today so Nick went out to ride his bike. He is getting faster and faster all the time. He has learned to stand and pedal at the same time. I can't believe it.

This is Caroline before she woke up this morning. She is such a little Mom...Introducing.. Caroline Baby! Granny bought her for Caroline for Christmas and for some reason she has latched onto her. You can't see it in the picture, but the other 6 babies she got for Christmas are lined up between the wall and the bed. With their heads sticking up. It is hillarious. We are heading out for a quick walk before it starts to rain.

Dd and Mel, I took a hot bath with the salts, did the warming facial on my face and feet, used the scrub, and the aromatherapy lotion on my feet. Oh my! I'm beautiful now. Thanks so much for sharing. I also did the lip peel last night before bed. Very nice. Hope you guys are safe. We miss you!

To everyone else we miss and love you too! Enjoy!

1 comment:

uhlsfam said...

oh my gosh - for some reason the posts just now showed up on our computers - what is up with that! i LOVE the peg board in Caroline's room! is that a bucket hanging on the bottom the exact color of the pegboard? I think that green is the same color as in riley's room, so you know we love that! i am so impressed - you go!!!

i sure hope you don't have a headache today - they are so yucky.

keep up the good posts!!!

Blog Archive