Friday, January 27, 2006





BOOK CLUB!!!!!!!!! It is Friday and Book club night. I have always wanted to be involved in a book club. Now I am! It was a wonderful meeting tonight. Lots of fun ladies. And good book selections. All $5 or under. How about that. I know Mel will be very proud of me for that.

The kids got to go to Grandma and Grandpa's today and play with Jennifer. It was a nice break. Then they got to spend the evening with Dad. When they all got home John 'HELPED" Caroline clean up her room. If that is what you want to call it. Tomorrow is serious cleaning day, but we have not had anymore food in the rooms and she has done pretty good keeping it picked up. She gets Caroline Baby back Saturday. She is looking forward to that and keeps asking me when she gets her. Tomorrow (saturday) is doughnut day! The kids always look forward to that.

More tomorrow! I hope everyone has a good weekend. John, Doug and me are going to L'burg for karaoke Saturday night. I'm sure that will be fun. We are still trying to talk John into singing. Not sure if that will happen.

This is Caroline doing school work. It is a number book she is making.

John is teaching Nick how to salute. He is trying so hard to get it right. Isn't that cute?

The picture at the top of Nick is him watching Caroline and John cleaning up her room. He's a lot of help isn't he?

No comments:

Blog Archive