Sunday, July 22, 2007

Great day!

Today has been a good day! I stayed with the kids by myself this morning while John enjoyed a well earned golf game. Then I cleaned the living room and bedroom up "from my wheelchair". It has come in so handy. I'm glad we rented it.

I also have quite a bit more range of motion in my foot. Yes I'm allowed to take it out of the cast and move it 3 times a day. It is not hurting as bad and feeling more stable. Whoo Hoo!

That is about all that is going on here. We take Nick back to dentist for check up from his fall and then I'm going to take the paraeducator test at the school board. I am trying to get a job as a teaching assistant at the kids school. Pray I pass...the math is a booger!!!!!!!!!! This new math is crazy. It has taken John and me both to figure it out.

I'll update again tomorrow.

No comments: