Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Update!

As you can probably tell from the last post I have not been in the best spirits. I didn't realize how much I wouldn't be able to do with a broken leg. I can't even take care of my own kids. (driving me crazy) But I decided today I couldn't just sit around and be depressed for the next 2 weeks.

S0.......I put my bathing suit on today that Dave had to get from the basement for me and hitched a ride with Lesley to the pool. I spent 4 hours laying in a lounge chair with my leg propped up. Not my chair of choice, but works with the broken leg. It is feeling much better today and tonight in bed I can lay on my side without my leg propped up. Whoo hoo. I might get a good nights sleep. 4 days down..... I am hoping bc of the way my leg is feeling I might be able to go into a walking cast on Monday. I would be much happier without the crutches. Plus I would be able to move around better and take care of my family. As you can tell that is very important to me.

To sum it up....the leg is feeling better today. That makes me hopefull I will continue to get better before monday and maybe get a walking cast on Monday. Lots of prayers going up from here for the walking cast. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Muri

1 comment:

Us! said...

We're reading out here in Idaho! And thinking lots about you and praying for a good report on Monday. Hope you get a new camera soon too. We want to see your cast!