Monday, July 23, 2007

Another good day here! Nick's dentist apt. went great this morning. All is good from his fall. Just needs to have his teeth cleaned.

Then, John and the kids took me to take the paraeducator test. I passed! Whoo hoo! Now I just need to send my resume in and wait to hear. The math was very hard for someone who has been out of school for 15 years. That new math is going to be a challenge when the kids start doing homework.

Oh yes they have 3 weeks before school starts. Whew where did the summer go?????Oh yeah I know in the creek with my camera and leg!

My leg is feeling better today. I can put some weight on it even though I'm not supposed to. I had to try it out. Ok.Ok.Ok stop lecturing me! I'm not walking on it even though I want to so bad. So no one needs to call to yell at me. I think I might have tennis arms when I get off these crutches. Ok that is all that is going on here. I don't have time to post pics tonight. I will tomorrow.

Love ya all!

PS Aunt Carol will be here in 17days!

No comments: