Friday, July 20, 2007

Quick update. I had to go to dr yesterday for pain in my calf muscle. After a long morning we found out I have a blood clot in a secondary vein in my leg. I have to go back tomorrow for another scan to see if it has moved. If it has i will be admitted for a couple days observation. If it hasn't moved I will continue to take aspirin. I have also been taken out of my hard cast and put in a walking cast. Joy, Joy! I still can't walk on it and am using the crutches, but it is much better than being in the hard cast. melanie took pictures of my leg today so they will probably be on her blog.

I can't take or post any pictures bc my new camera (that I loved so very much) drowned in the creek with my leg. I finally found the old camera and after taking 2 pictures the batteries died. I have sent John twice to buy some and he keeps forgetting them. So I have a couple of pic when I get batteries.

I sent the new camera back to canon to see if it can be fixed. I don't think so, but we will see. It had a warranty on it, but not sure if it covers water damage. I loved that camera, I loved that camera, I loved that camera. Oh I'm so crying! I'm miserable without a camera. It is something i use everyday. Oh well! I'll let you know what happens.

Melanie, Riley, and Reed came to take care of us today. It was wonderful to hold Reed. He is the sweetest baby. I got to feed him twice whoo hoo! He smiled everytime Nick talked to him or walked by him. We are so thankful to have great friends that take good care of us.

I think that is all for now. I will keep everyone updated and will post pictures as soon as batteries arrive.

No comments: