Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th!

Aren't fireworks wonderful things. The dog is barking her head off, Nick is holding his ears, and Caroline doesn't want to go to bed bc she might miss something. We shot off our rockets last night and 2 tonight. I think everyone in the neighborhood is shooting them off. I'll be glad when they are over.



We have been busy here. Monday We took off in the morning to run errands and to hit a couple of buckets of balls at the driving range. We stopped by the mall to pick up some biker shorts and navy blue mary janes for Caroline to wear to school. As we were passing Claire's Caroline decided she wanted to go in. We came out with earrings. I could not believe she sat there and let this stranger shot her ears 2 different times without flinching. She is very proud of herself and they look very cute.

The same day we were walking through Dick's sporting goods and they had cleats on sale. Oh yeah, Nick got a new pair for $9.97. He is in love with them.


We finally made it to the driving range around 2:00. We hit 2 buckets of balls and I had a blast watching the kids hit. Nick acts just like a professional and Caroline gives it her all, but is not so good. I couldn't quit taking pictures because they were so good. Check out the dirt flying up when Nick hits the ball.



John and I are almost ready to unveil the new bathroom. We are putting the finishing touches on it now. I got the floor down and just need to redo 1 tile. I can't wait for all of you to see it.







1. Nick playing ball with John
2. John, Caroline, and my feet. I love this picture.
3. My favorite pic of Caroline from today.
4. John and if you look hard you can see me in his sunglasses. Tricky photography.
5. Caroline in the water. Trying to mimick last years picture.

Ok, we are off to bed after a long day of playing, pooling, and fireworking! HOpe you all had a happy 4th. Enjoy!
PS: if you are reading this....please leave me a note. I have no idea who is reading (except Aunt Carol who tells me, but doesn't leave a note) and would like to know. Thanks.

No comments: