Saturday, February 02, 2008

The Long (getting used to ) week!

You all know my full time sub job at school ended on Monday when Jordan left. Everyone keeps telling me it will be fine, but I don't like being home alone. I know I should love the quiet and use the time to get tons of stuff done. I wasted the whole week. I didn't even clean the house. I'm getting my act together this weekend though and not going to do that this coming week.


The good stuff. The kids at school had a party for me Tuesday afternoon. They all made me cards and got me this Thank you Angel. I had such a good time visiting with the kids and getting to talk to them. I miss them all like crazy. I get to wave to them and talk to them occasionally in the halls, but nothing like being with them all day in the room. Oh well, I will get used to it. Here is a pic of the cards and angel.

The kids had a good week at school. The big excitement of the week was "Lunch Bunch" on Friday. This is where they get to eat in the room with Ms. Hunt. If you have to move your name for behavior issues you don't get to participate in lunch bunch. Nick and Caroline got to and they were sooooo excited.

I started school on Wednesday night with my Modern Irish Drama class. It was interesting, but will be a lot of work. I will have a 600 word essay due each week. I can handle it though. I have my first algebra class Sunday morning. I'm a little nervous about the math.

Today Caroline had to go back to the dr. She has another ear infection and is having trouble breathing. I couldn't believe it. She woke up at 4:00am wheezing horribly. So she is doing breathing treatments until she gets better.

We are also looking forward to the Superbowl tomorrow. The kids want to decorate for it and make football cookies. So we are making construction paper footballs and sugar cookies with icing. WE also have a family night movie to watch this weekend too. Busy, busy!

I think that is all for now. Have a good weekend. I will post more pics after our decorating.

No comments: