Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"icky"ness

The ick has invaded again. This time we all got some form of it even John. Caroline another double ear infec, NIck croup, and John and I have the same stuff. Yuck, Yuck, Yuck. I hope it leaves soon!

I'm sitting hear at 2:13am Feb. 28! I'm now 34. I can't get comfortable to get to sleep. But since I can't I thought I would update the blog. My classes are going very good. Next week is the last week. Then I start ethics and photography. JOhn is being very supportive and the kids are more than supportive. They are so cute when I go and come home.

The kids are 6 now (I know you know that) and enjoying every moment. Not a lot changed with this birthday like in the past. Usually there was a sudden change with the turn of another birthday. The new thing are birthday parties. They have been invited to 3 right now. They have lots of friends at school. They get very excited about their friends parties. It is cute.

Ok I'm rambling I'm heading back to bed to try again after more medicine. I hope everyone is doing good. I'll update soon with pictures.

No comments: