Thursday, February 21, 2008

Icy madness


Well we are iced in here in the 'ville. We got out of school today at 11:15. John was home by 1:00 and we all took a nap. How funny is that???? The kids think it was so cool that we got out of school early.

We were off yesterday because the kids were sick again. Nick Pink eye and Caroline another ear infection. Both are on meds and seem to be feeling better.


I had school last night and got my second paper back with an A!!!!! Whoo Hoo! I found out yesterday that I can take photography 1 and 2 and it will count for the 2 art classes I have to take. I'm very pumped about that. If you know me you know I love pics and to take pics. Next 6 weeks I will be going to school mon, tues and wed nights. I have an extra night bc I have to take a university studies class that is only 1 hour so it only meets 3 times. That is my wednesday night class. I think this will beat sunday mornings 8-12.


I'm really enjoying school. It is going fast so far and I can't wait to finish and have a classroom of my own. The kids are being very supportive. Nick asks every time I get home if I got my name moved(disciplined) or if I made new friends. He is so cute and loving.


That is about it from here for now. Here are a couple pics.

No comments: