Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The NEW DO




If you know anything about me, you know I have horrible luck getting my haircut. That is why I have held on to Ashleigh the babysitter for so many years. Now she is going to school, working, and has a very very serious boyfriend. Needless to say she doesn't have much time to cut and color my hair. Sooooooo I took the kids up to Supercuts last week to get their haircut and scoped out the girls while I was in there. Wow! The one I picked is good!




Here is the new me!

What do you think? I was a nervous wreck. The funny thing is John can't stand to have to deal with me after a bad haircut so he was a nervous wreck too. He was glad to see how excited I was when I got home. Yes I miss Ashleigh, but she is very busy. So I took a chance. Thank goodness it worked out.


The rest of the weekend was good. We had a small party for the superbowl (yeah Giants). The rest of the weekend the kids played outside. The weather has been wonderful, but today it is raining.


So it is raining, I have a 600word essay due tomorrow and I woke up with a horrible headache. I'm hoping the day gets a little better. Ok I'm off to write about Irish Literature. What fun.


2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I was fired. lol

uhlsfam said...

cute hair girl! i like it short!