Tuesday, February 12, 2008

We're 6!

Ok I'm a little late with this post, but I have been very sick. Saturday was the twins 6th birthday. Happy BIrthday to NIck and CAroline and also a very Happy BIrthday wish to Riley whose birthday is also on the 9th.

The kids were very excited about their birthday this year. They wanted to invite the whole class to a party. So we invited the whole class to a pool party at a local indoor pool. It was a hit! Very successful. Most of these pictures are self explainitory.




Here is the Smartcycle. John and I gave the kids this for their birthday. They love it and have played with it nonstop. It has about 6 games that go with it and it plugs into the tv and they pedal to make it go. So they get a little education, a little exercise, and a little fun all in one.

Ok today we are snowed in. School is closed, Humana is closed and we are chillin' out. The kids are outside playing in the snow while it is raining, John is doing some work , and I am updating the blog and doing some school work. They are loving sledding down the front yard today bc we got ice on top of our 4 in of snow. I got it on video I will post later. Right now I'm Getting ready to go lay down for a while. I got sick saturday night and have been in the bed since sunday morning after school. We had to cancel the kids family bday party bc of the sickness and still haven't rescheduled. I haven't been this sick for a very very long time. I think Melanie gave me the flu through the phone. Ha Ha I'm kidding. But I still haven't made it to the dr. Every time I go to Kroger there is a line a mile long and my dr hasn't had any apts for days. I have been up since about 9:00 and it is 11:00 which is the most in 2 days. I do feel a tinsy bit better today. I have been up for two hours and that is a major accomplishment, but I've run down so I'm headed back to bed.

Today I have to write a 600word essay and read another play. Plus work on my algebra. So I'm hoping for another couple of up hours after laying down.

Can you believe my kids are 6???? Me either. It was fun watching them be so excited this year. They were so funny with all their friends. We had 24 show up for the party. So all their friends were there and they had a blast. It was definitely worth all the work to see their faces and how much they enjoyed themselves. Ok I'm rambling. Have a good day!























1 comment:

uhlsfam said...

such fun pictures!!! :-) i sure hope you feel even better tomorrow!

the header to the blog is just a piece of digital scrapbook paper that i cropped and put our names on... simple as that!!!

text me to let me know how you are!