Sunday, February 03, 2008

*Survival*




Yes I survived 4 hours of Algebra. It was non-stop and intense, but I made it and held my own. She only gave us 5min breaks per hour. It took 4 hours to go over 5 chapters. Whew this one is going to crazy hard. I will survive!!!!


The rest of the weekend has been great. A fairly quiet weekend at home. Got lots of stuff done on Saturday. Even got a haircut, color and my eyebrows waxed. It was great. Valentine's are almost finished and family birthday invites will go out Monday. Whoo hoo!


Caroline seems to be feeling some better. She did ask if she could stay home from school tomorrow. What do you think the answer was?? Nick has had a very busy weekend building trains, playing army man sand box, and baseball. Nothing is going to slow that boy down.


On the agenda for tomorrow is a nice long walk, a 600 word essay, and 3 more chapters in math. Caroline has dance and I'm keeping Amelia for Lesley in the morning. Should be fun.


My goal for the week is to have a better at home week than I did last week. I've got to get this staying home by myself thing down. I know some of you are sitting out there reading this thinking she is crazy. I would love to have the house all to myself for a day. I bet I can guess who is thinking that. I just don't enjoy it. Too quiet, too slow, too by myself. But after much prayer I'm giving this week another chance and I'm going to make the best of it and learn to like it. You're probably asking why don't you get another job? Well, it is possible that there will be a job available at St. Matthews Elem. in the very near future. So John and I are holding out to see if it is in the plan. Plus, I'm getting into this whole school thing again and thought it would be a good time for an adjustment period.


Ok enough about me. Here are some pics of the kids from last week. I haven't downloaded the ones from this weekend. The first one is of their new haircuts. The kids and Sallie all got cuts in the same day.



This is from a few weeks back, but Caroline is trying to make a snow angel. I think she forgot how to. This pic makes me laugh so hard. She is hillarious.

That is all from here. Hope you have a good week.

No comments: