Sunday, March 02, 2008

60 and beautiful!

I hope everyone had as wonderful a day as we did. It is warm and beautiful. There was a blue sky and we were outside all day. The kids loved it.
Of course Nick had to get in some sliding practice today. Check out the knees.

And play in the sand. Which is now good and wet from the bad weather. Caroline played on the swing set and climbed a couple of trees. All of us enjoyed being out.

I am finally feeling much better and hope to stay this way. The kids both have croup but they can go to school with it. CAroline started feeling bad this morning, but after a breathing treatment, and some aspirin she had a good day!

Finally, this is a pic from our last family movie night. Betcha can't guess what we watched???? Spy kids. Get it???? disguises!

That is about all from here. I have finals this week. I have an A in Lit and a B in Algebra. Looking forward to my next set of classes.

Have a good week!

No comments: