Sunday, August 03, 2008

Beth Moore***Awesome

Friday night I was blessed enough to be in a soldout sanctuary at Southeast Christian Church to see Beth Moore, my favorite bible teacher. Awesome is all I can say. It was wonderful and amazing. Words usually can't describe it. You can get more information about her here.This is what the church looked like all the way around. John and I think Southeast holds 14,000 people and the event was sold out.
This is from worship at the end of the event. Beth dancing right along with us.
THis is Travis Cottrell the worship band leader. He is awesome and Nick's favorite. Nick asked me to get his autograph and I was able to. YOu can find out more about him and his music here.

Oh can an update on the kids: Friday was tiger take-off and we found out what teachers the kids got. Caroline got Mrs. Armstrong (the teacher I worked with last year) which is who she wanted. Nick got Mrs. Speevack who I wanted him to have. He was upset at first because he wanted Mrs. Armstrong too, but after I told he she was really into science he was ok.

This is our last week off. WE start school next Tues the 12th. this coming friday is meet your teacher day and drop off your supplies. The kids seem to be excited about going back so that is good.

I also found out on Thursday that there might be a permanent position available at the school for me. They are just waiting on final word from the school board. We are praying I get this job for many reasons, but a few are I would have tuition reimbursement, be with the kids, and have a permanent job I didn't have to worry about from day to day like last year. Please pray for us that this is where I'm supposed to be.

Ok, we are heading to the pool to start enjoying our last week of freedom. I hope you all had as great a weekend as I have.

No comments: