Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Well we survived week one! Whoo hoo! Thursday was the hardest and the day I was the most tired. The kids had a great week although I think they are still tired. Lots of crying and whining. My least favorite thing about school.


I'm kind of sad because we went to the pool twice this weekend but both times the water was too cold to get in. So sad! I'm already loosing my tan. It is amazing how fast I loose it. Oh well.



Saturday was Aunt Mel's birthday so a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her.



Nick had a ball scrimmage on Saturday morning. He looks so cute, but like a big boy now. He did very good fielding which is what they have been working on the most in practice. This one will be hanging in Nick's room. It is my favorite.

Today I taught my first kids bible study at church. I am a 3rd grade room and it was good. After church we went to Amelia's birthday party. She turned 3 this week. The first time I held her in the church nursery she was 2 or 3 months old. Wow! Nick is her favorite and she was very excited taking this picture. The party was at Tony Boom-Bozz (where Eric works) so the kids all got to make their own pizza. They thought that was very cool.

This is my favorite picture from the 100 I took today. I love the color and the angle. I think this will probably be on Lesley's wall.

We are ready for another week of work/school I think! Nick's bball games start tomorrow night. We have open house on Thursday. Caroline starts gymnastics tomorrow night also.

HOpe all of you are doing well and enjoy the post. Check out the one under this bc I posted 2 tonight. Love you all!

2 comments:

melodie said...

Nice pics-- love the birthday pics of course. Nice pic of Mia.. saved it to my desktop. I am glad school and stuff are going well. glad your job is going well too.

uhlsfam said...

oh i am LOVING the message. did she say that i was the best person a fella could have? how precious is that! and tell nick that he looks too stinking cute in his uniform!!! you ALL are precious!