Saturday, July 26, 2008

Feelings of Normal and new shots












Here are the newest shots from the new camera. I orginally got a wide angle lens and I didn't care for it. I discovered that I take most shots up close. So today I took the wide angle lens and traded it for a telephoto. Awesome. I need to work on my focus, but I'm pleased with the shots I got.

John got home Thursday night. He had a good time, but was glad to be home. He had a little cold when he got here and since I had been sick since last thursday we took Friday easy and slept most of the day. We did make it to dinner with Doug and his new girlfriend Sandra.

Today we hung out at the pool then headed home to watch the hannah Montana 3-d concert with the Hoaglands. Totally awesome.

Hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think of the new pictures.

No comments: