Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Day 2.....done

I'm exhausted. 24 2nd day kindergarteners is crazy. Whew. I don't even know how to put my experience the last 2 days into words. They are all so cute and WILD. The job is very busy (which is fine with me bc it goes faster) and right now very chaotic. They keep telling me it gets better with every day. I hope so.

The teacher I'm working with has been nice so far, although she is not known for being nice. Lets hope it lasts. It concerns me a little, but I'll deal with it. I'm still very excited to have my job.
The kids had another great day at school. I'm struggling with Nick to do his homework right now. Caroline has not had homework yet and that makes it hard. I'm listening to them talk in the dinning room right now and Nick said "I was wishing to go home today" Lets hope he is just talking not being serious. Nick had a paper bag in his backpack today that said Welcome to 1st grade with 2 books, a pencil and the cutest puzzle that said welcome to 1st grade I'm glad your here. Love Mrs. Speevack. I just oohed and aahed over it. What a cute idea. I will probably carry that idea with me.

No comments: