Sunday, August 10, 2008

PTL......I got it!

Oh my I can't tell you how happy I am. I got the job at school I was hoping for. I have been thanking the LORD all weekend. The word came Friday morning. We have spent the weekend trying to get ready for me to go to work tomorrow and the kids to go back to school on Tuesday. It has been crazy. Of course I had to have some new clothes, new shoes, and of course a lunch box. I got a cool Vera Bradley one. Now some of you can quit making fun of me for carrying a CHA lunch box.

Friday was good for the kids. Nick liked his teacher and was excited to find out her would have Mrs. Armstrong for social studies. Then he wanted to know what social studies was. Oh no it might be a long year.


We had a good visit with Grandma Betty, Phill, and Sara on Saturday. Today we did lots of shopping and returning. It took forever. I have been to Target 3 times today, but I'm so excited.


We also celebrated Sallie's 2nd birthday today. We got a cute little "pupcake" at the dog bakery and sang happy birthday. She got her haircut on Sat and they put happy birthday ribbons in her hair.

I forgot, Nick got a little boy tie this weekend at JC Penney for $1.97. This is the outfit he picked out to wear with his tie. Hillarious. I start work Monday morning so pray all goes well. I will post 1st day of school pics on Tues. Here is a pic of my "Do". Ashleigh cut and colored my hair today. John could have taken a better picture but I was trying to teach him how to work the new camera. Not a good one for sure.

2 comments:

lesley said...

Happy Birthday Sally!!!
the cake is so cute.

lesley said...

so where does Nick get his sense of style from??