Tuesday, August 12, 2008

We are officially 1st GRADERS!





Well we all survived the 1st day of 1st grade. It was crazy, chaotic, and reassuring all at the same time. We on the road the school is on for 10minutes this morning to get in the parking lot. This made me almost late for work. We were walking down the hall and I just kinda shoved the kids on and said bye. I felt awful about it, but they made it to their rooms with smiles on their faces. Nick is very excited about his room and really likes his teacher. He had homework. CAroline knew she liked Mrs. ARmstrong, but especially when she didn't have homework. Here are the pictures from this morning. I love the one of her tying her shoe. They did great today. Tonight they are a little grumpy, but understandable. I'll post more later.

1 comment:

melodie said...

I like that one with Caroline tying her shoe too! adorable. I love seeing them in those little uniforms. I take you have them in seperate classes this year? Did you last year? what are your thoughts on that? How did you like your job?