Sunday, October 05, 2008

Tiger Fun Fest and other stuff!

We had a very busy week, but a good week. I took both of my finals this week(I thinkI did good) and the kids had Tiger FUn Fest on Thursday (their version of field day). It was a great day!

Here are the highlights!
Here are Lily and Caroline before they started running and then they ran around the track holding hands. It was hillarious.

This is Nick hiding from Tony the Tiger. He hid during the whole event. Maybe one day that boy will get over his hang up with mascots.

We had Friday off and the kids are off Monday (I have to work) and we all have Tuesday off. It has been a good weekend full of running errands. We had to get some fall/winter clothes because the kids have outgrown last years clothes. Caroline had a birthday party today and Nick wasn't invited so he went to his friend Dietrich's house to play. They both had a great time.

This is a picture of Caroline before loosing any teeth. Her bottom front teeth are loose, but she still hasn't lost one. I figured I need a picture of the before. I will let you know as soon as she looses one.

That is all for tonight I have to work tomorrow so I'm going to bed. I will post later.

No comments: