Sunday, September 21, 2008

Back to the CRAZYNESS

Well our fall reprive is over. We head back to school tomorrow and to all the madness that comes along with the electric being back on. We really enjoyed our time off and together. Now we start back on our regular schedule that includes me not having time to take pictures or blog. I'm going to try really hard to continue taking pictures and updating the blog. I hope you have enjoyed our recent post.


Today Caroline and I made a quick trip to Kohl's to get these and these. I had been waiting for Dockers to go on sale and the men's were buy one get one half off. Great deal. The womens also went on sale today which I had been waiting for. I like the new wiast they have on them and the new blue jean color they have. Then we went to Michael's to get mounting board for $1 a sheet to mount our pictures on for this. I'm going to try really hard to have this project finished by next weekend. We'll see. I can't wait to see the finished product.


Then Nick had a game this afternoon. Caroline went and spent some time with Aunt Charlotte while we went to the game. Nick was not up to par today (he has croup) so nothing spectacular happened. He didn't get a hit.

Tonight Caroline and I went to Maddie's house (Her mom is co-leader girl scouts) so Kris and I could plan out the year and the 2 girls could play. They had a blast and we got 3 months planned. That is amazing compared to last year. I'm excited about this year bc you get to earn try-it badges which is what you think of when you think of Girl Scouts. I can't wait to see how many badges we can earn this year.

Ok I'm off to bed. I've enjoyed the blogging world again this week. Hope you did too.

No comments: