Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Fall

Well, the leaves are changing and falling. We are finishing up the kids halloween costumes. CAroline is dressing up as this . WE got the boots and shirt from Disney on clearance. Nick is dressing up as this. They are both looking forward to trick or treat. We are having some of their friends over to have pizza before then we will go trick or treating to the few houses around us that we know.

Caroline and me are both home from school sick today. She has an ear infection and i have bronchitis. We are sitting at the music store waiting on Nick to finish drum lessons. WE will be headed back to school tomorrow.

Zander is doing ok. I don't think his legs have hit the floor for more than a couple of minutes.

That is all from here for now.

1 comment:

lesley said...

I love that Nick is taking lessons. when he is a famous drummer in some rock band, I'll say I knew him when.....