Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Here comes the TOOTH FAIRY!

Caroline lost her 1st tooth tonight. It has been loose for about 2 weeks. She was very nervous about losing it and pulling it, but she was very brave tonight and got it out. As soon as it came out she rattled off a list of people she needed to call. You see the excitement on her face while telling everyone on the phone. She is looking forward to the tooth fairy coming tonight. We will let you know tomorrow what she brings. We're off to bed. Look at that beautiful face. Oh I love her so much. I kept telling her I was going to cry when it came out, but I held myself together. I just can't believe they are old enough to lose teeth. Where does the time go.

3 comments:

lesley said...

yea Caroline ! what did you get from the tooth fairy.

melodie said...

Yeah! Caroline is a big girl now!

uhlsfam said...

caroline - you look so stinking cute!!! love you!!!