Tuesday, September 16, 2008

a day at the park


We still don't have electricity so we are still staying at Helen and Dave's. They left this morning for South Carolina for Lauren and Emily's birthday so we are here by ourselves. We headed into town today to check on our house and then we went to the park at our school to play. I decided it would be a good day for a photo shoot.

Here are my favorites.




News today is school is out tomorrow and my school is going back tomorrow on regular schedule. More people have electricity today, but we are not one of them. We are still hanging out at Helen and Dave's. It has been nice to have a few days off and I have been able to get caught up on some of my school work. Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

melodie said...

I love love these photos. What kid of camera do you have anyway.. very nice close-ups. It helps to have cute subject matter too I bet. Love the day at the park.. you guys have had the hot weather for that I guess. love the pink sandals..