Thursday, September 18, 2008

update

No school today so we are heading out to the park (yes again), then home to decorate for fall(because I figure if I don't do it now I won't get it done and yes in the dark) then I have a meeting with the Dean of the College of Education in the afternoon.

We still have no electricity. WE are very thankful we have somewhere to stay. THank you to the wonderful people (dd, and melody) that left me messages. Still waiting to here from Aunt Carol bc I know she is going to love the pics from the park.


Yesterday we did some clean up around H&D's house, went to the pharmacy, park, and to our house, then I went to school. Here are a couple of cute pics from yesterday. Melody I have a Cannon digital rebel xt. I love it except you have to change lenses if you want to zoom. So my new zoom is getting real close to whoever I'm shooting. I think it has great color.


I will post this afternoon after we take more pics today. Enjoy it while you can bc when we go back to school it will probably be few and far between.
Amelia being as cute as always. The top pic is my favorite from the day.
THese two are Nick and Gabe playing with Nick's police car and fire truck at the playground. The got sooooo dirty.
Nick and Amelia playing with his cars. Nick is Amelia's favorite.

No comments: