Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Well here is your post!




SICKNESS! SICKNESS! SICKNESS!


John and I have been passing a virus back and forth that has kicked my butt this week. I finally went to the dr yesterday and she gave me an antibiotic and told me to rest. Caroline woke up with it in the middle of the night. Temp of 102.6 and nasty cough. I took her to the dr this morning and she can't go back to school until she is fever free for 24 hours. Which could be 3 to 4 days.


My first week of full time work was great, but tiring. I love the room I'm in, the teacher, and the kids. I'm across the hall from my kids which I love. Friday night we had our first family movie night. Not much fun for the adults, but the kids had a blast. We ended up on the playground with Dietrich, Logan, and Nicole. The boys played soccer and the girls played on the playground. I'll let you in on a little secret....I heard through the grapevine that Caroline has a boyfriend and it is either Dietrich or Logan. Logan's mom overheard them talking while they were in the salon getting her hair done. Isn't that funny. I am not ready for boyfriends I can tell you that for sure.


The weekend was very quiet bc I wasn't feeling good. The kids played outside and helped John in the yard. The rest is history. Sickness! That is all that is going on here.

No comments: