Monday, September 17, 2007

We are alive!

It is 9:40 and I'm still sitting at the table trying to get blogs checked, girl scout forms organized, and figuring out what I'm going to wear to work tomorrow. I absolutely LOVE my job, but let me tell you it is a lot of work being a full time working mom. My days are non stop until late at night. It has been very good for me though. It makes me smile when my kids walk by my door and smile at me during the day. Especially when they are being so nice and quiet and behaving so nicely.

We had a great weekend. We went on our first hike at Bernheim forest. The kids could not stop talking about how much fun it was. Caroline kept saying "this is the best day ever". I got some great pics. I will post more about Bernheim tomorrow bc it is a funny story.

Other than that we are running around like chickens with our heads cut off. But loving every minute of it. I will update more later. We miss you all and love you!

1 comment:

uhlsfam said...

wow - an update would be VERY NICE! :-)