Thursday, September 13, 2007

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

is all I can say. I have never felt more at home in a job. Yesterday I was in a Kindergarten class and that was great. I loved it. I had several kids say "I like you Mrs. Potts." They are so excited and eager to learn.

I found out today where I will be everyday. With Mrs. Armstrong's 1st grade class. 1st grade is a lot different than kindergarten but still fun. I was only there a half a day today bc I had a dr apt this morning that took 3 hours. The dr said my leg is healed and I don't have to wear the cast anymore unless I run or play tennis.

Sorry for the short post tonight. It is very busy here and has been a major adjustment for all of us and it has only been 2 days. Hopefully next week will be calmer and more organized.

PS Nick played ball tonight so I think he is on the mend. His chest is still hurting a little, but he can swing a bat. What else is important?

No comments: