Sunday, September 30, 2007

More sickness!

Well after school on Friday Nick got sick. So to the dr on Sat morning we went. He has croup and an ear infection. He has to take an antibiotic and a round of steroids. He is so hoarse he doesn't have a voice, temp of 103, and has slept or laid around all weekend. so not like him. Helen and Dave are going to keep him tomorow. He can't go back to school until he quits running a fever. Caroline is not running a fever, but her cough is horrible and keeps her up at night. Hopefully we are almost done being sick around here. John and I are both ready for a break from the sickness.

I got the best goodie box from Aunt Mel on saturday. Stuffed with these and these. Also some chore cards she designed for me. I suggest you all check out her website and order teacher gifts, holiday gifts, and the notepads. I don't write on anything else. Thanks again Aunt Mel.

Hope you all have a good week. I will be heading back to work tomorrow to my job that I love! We are also off fri, mon, and Tues. For inservice and parent/teacher conference.

Oh yeah! the kids got their first report card friday. The both did great. Here are the comments (which I thought were great) Nick: Nicholas shows a great love for learning and is always anxious to share new knowledge. CAroline: Caroline is progressing well in all subject areas and is an enthusiastic student.

That is all from here. Have a great week.

No comments: