Sunday, September 09, 2007

Ok not a good day!

This weekend has been very low key. John and I have both still been feeling bad. Nick has had a little of it too. Caroline is her normal self like always. Which isn't good when you don't feel good.


Nick started the day off good by going to play golf with Daddy and Grandpa. I picked him up after about 10 holes and we came home. I was fixing lunch and we were all going to cuddle up together in the living room and watch Fox and the Hound when Nick fell in the bedroom. He proceeded to walk a few steps into the hallway and then fall in the floor. He fainted, peed in his pants and it took me what felt like forever to wake him up. Once he did wake up he wouldn't talk and wasn't crying like normal. What little noises he was getting out Caroline told me his throat was hurting and he couldn't breathe. I quess that is one of the great things about twins. Once he could talk he repeated what she said. Weird huh? Then I found the pee and I totally freaked out. I called the pediatrician who said I needed to take him to the closest er. So off we go in our lounge around the house clothes.


He had xrays of head, neck, and mouth and a ct of head. All came back ok. He is fine now, but this throat is still sore and we have to wake him every 4 hours tonight. I can officially say this is the most scared I have been. After going through all of this he told me he was trying to get something off the bed and fell and hit is throat on the nightstand. Ouch! Which the dr said probably knocked the wind out of him which caused him to faint. I never want to go through that again.


Here is the only picture I have taken all weekend. The er gives balloons and stuffed animals now. Hopefully things will get back to normal around here this week.

No comments: