Monday, May 29, 2006

Happy Memorial Day!

Another great day here! We painted the potting bench and sealed it, John cleaned the gutters, We went several places looking for a runner to go inthe living room to help keep the carpet a little cleaner, then headed to the pool. It was very hot today. But we had fun. Nick nearly took out a couple moms with his killer soccer kick. We had to put the ball up for a while. He almost went off the diving board today. He made it out to the end, but wouldn't jump.

Here is a picture of my potting bench. It was a stained wood I sanded and stained green. It is a little dark. I'm hoping it will lighten up after it sits. Hope you like it.

PS the bunnies are on the way out....they peed, yes you read that right, on Nick's geegie (blanket) which was on my couch. I posted them on the loop tonight to sale them and Nick's blanket is in the process of being disinfected, much to his disappointment. CAn you believe it? I am sooooo mad. We are taking up the Dean, Barfield, Uhls family motto...ONLY FISH. And Yes DD and Mel have and are expected to smack me if I even act like I want an animal.

Oh I forgot we have algae know so we can get an algae eater. The kids are excited about that. They like the way they stick to the glass.

SO much for my rambling. Hope you had a great weekend.

No comments: