Sunday, June 04, 2006

Nick in the outfield
Nick batting....He hit the only ball that went up in the air and past the pitcher mound.
team pledge before game.
Check out the sisterly love!
look at my boy for his 1st t ball game!
oops! suit malfunction!
Can this boy swim or what?
Ok, sorry it has taken so long to get these on here. It has been a long weekend. Hope you enjoy.

The pool is not the same without popsicles!



ok. as you can see it was a very busy weekend. On Sunday I took the kids to the radio control air show. They loved it. I was very impressed too. I will post those pics tomorrow. It won't let me post anymore tonight. These are from pool and Nick's 1st tball game. He did great at the game. It was very funny, cute, and enjoyable. He can't wait to the next one. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments: