Saturday, May 27, 2006

Pool...Pool...Pool...Yes I sat my behind in a chair with a book beside the pool for about 4 hours today. It is what the kids and I have been waiting 2 months for. We were all so excited and we enjoyed it so much. But Like a big dummy...I got the camera so I don't have pictures.
we are going back tomorrow so I will take some then. We are also doing lots around the house, shampooing carpets, landscaping, staining, working on the fish tank. STuff like that.

That is what is going on here. I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday weekend. I will take pics and post again tomorrow. We love you all.

PS Aunt Carol I know the only reason you haven't called is because Danny didn't tell you I called 3 days ago?????? I wanted to make sure you saw the pics from recital. When you get a chance give us a call.

No comments: