Saturday, May 20, 2006



Well, recital is here. We have successfully completed dress rehersal. She looked beautiful. She was scared and lets say she danced a ....little.
This is her friend Lindsay!
She is very excited. As I write this she is having trouble sleeping because she is so excited. I hope you enjoy the pictures of her getting ready and of rehersal. I was so overcome with emotion I didn't take many pictures. I can't believe my baby girl is old enough to be dancing on stage, wearing makeup, and being anxious about an event. It has been a very emotional week and I haven't even gotten to Nick yet.

Now for Nick. He had T ball picture taken today. He is so very excited about playing. All he does is practice. As soon as he gets up he ask if he can go out and hit balls. They took team pictures and individuals. He did great on both. His team is very cute. There is another little boy on his team that is a twin with a sister. The only difference is he is 5. Nick is very excited about that too. When we got home from pictures today he told Caroline all about it. Then John when he got home from golf.

It is fun to watch them both to be so excited about something. I has been a very hard mom week. My babies are growing up to fast. My emotions are sky high. DD I know you can appreciate that with your pregnancy hormones. This feels sort of similar. I just know I will cry just like a fool tomorrow when she is on that stage doing her thing. My babies are growing up.

I will post tomorrow after recital. Enjoy these. Miss you all!

No comments: