Sunday, May 14, 2006


Happy Mother's Day to all! We have had a great weekend. To check everyone up...Caroline had her last dance class on Saturday. Recital is this Sunday. Nick had his team meeting for tball. He is soooooo excited. We stopped on the way home to get all the neccessary attire. Uncle Jason will be very impressed and excited. he hits down the line off the tee and can run pretty fast. Still needs work on throwing and catching ball, but we haven't had our first practice yet. Practice starts this wednesday. Here is a pic of him with his new equipment.

I had a great Mother's Day. It was very calm and no running. Just taking it easy. John had a great gift idea this year. The kids and him made this stepping stone for me. Isn't it great?

I hope to see most of you this week. I might not get a post this week it will be very busy here. I hope you all have a good week.

No comments: