Friday, March 14, 2008

*coolDO*

Ok I have no idea what is going on with my 6yo little man, but yesterday we went to get haircuts and he looked at me and said, " Mom I want a cool haircut." This from the boy that hates to get his haircut and always complains and cries about it. He sat down on the bench and looked through a hairstyles book and picked one out.

This is how he came home. A snip and some gel. He loves it and I think it is hillarious. Last night before he would let me wash it he made sure he was going to be able to "fix it " again today bf school.





Caroline also got a new do that she picked out. I love it. It was her decision to go this short. It is so bouncy and curly in the back.


This isn't a great picture but she was busy playing frisbee with Grandma so it's all I got. She looked very cute before school today.
Today, I'm heading down to campus to pick up my financial aid check, then to Chuck Rubins to get a 35mm camera, then to SME for Mrs. Armstrong's class play at 2:00. Then when John gets home we're going to get a treadmill. Then I'm going to chain myself to it until I loose the weight I want. Ha Ha We all know that isn't going to happen. I'm going to try real hard though. Alright I gotta get going. Have a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.